Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39
Nike’s flagship running shoe, Zoom Pegasus, continues to be a trusted companion for your runs into its 39 th version. The do-it-all running shoe has just the right amount of cushion and responsiveness for easy running, light up-tempo efforts, and days in the gym. The Nike Zoom Pegasus 39 continues the tradition of this ever-stylish franchise by putting an extra bounce in your step.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THIS SHOE:
Nike Zoom Pegasus 39 has been a staple at Pacers stores as long as we have been around. This shoe is great all around for neutral with enough cushion for recovery runs and long efforts while delivering bouncy and relatively light package for picking up the pace as needed. Zoom Pegasus 39 uses a magical combination of Zoom Air units and high end React foam with an improved upper to take on your running needs.
Nike Zoom Pegasus 39 is lighter and has an improved fit compared to the Zoom Pegasus 38. The main design change is an additional Zoom Air bag in the heel of the shoe which increases responsiveness while lightening the shoe. The comfy mesh upper has gotten more accommodating in the forefoot without sacrificing the lockdown fit from Flywires in the midfoot and extra padding in the tongue and heel that such a responsive shoe deserves.
WHO THIS SHOE IS FOR:
- Runners of all abilities running an easy to medium pace
- Walkers looking to carry a brisk pace or who might run at points in their walk
- Gym goers looking for a shoe that can manage a broad mix of activities
WHAT’S IN THIS SHOE:
- 2 Zoom Air Bags – Deliver bouncy responsiveness throughout the gait cycle
- React Foam – Smooth cushion for mile after mile, run after run
- NEW Flex groove – different design and location for improved heel to toe transition
- NEW Cushioned tongue and heel – more comfort to take on more activities
- Flywire – Locked in midfoot fit without adding weight or sacrificing comfort
- NEW Wider forefoot – accommodates more foot shapes
HOW IT FITS:
- SIZE: True to size (For help with the perfect fit, schedule a fitting)
- HEEL: Locked in (Cushioned heel and tongue combined with midfoot flywire hold heels in while still accommodating most foot shapes)
- MIDFOOT: Moderate (Standard size accommodates most feet, also comes in wide)
- FOREFOOT: Moderate (Most customers will have some wiggle room)
HOW IT COMPARES TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: Zoom Pegasus 39 is has medium cushion. If you are looking for more cushion, then we suggest Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 3.
- PRONATION: Zoom Pegasus 39 is not recommended for pronation control. We don’t currently carry any Nike shoes for pronators.
- SPEED: Zoom Pegasus 39 does feel good as you pick up the pace, but might not be best for race day. For race day, we recommend Nike Zoom Fly 4, Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT% or Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2.
- OTHER BRANDS: Shoes from other brands similar to Nike Zoom Pegasus 39 are Brooks Ghost 14, New Balance 880, or ASICS GEL-CUMULUS 24.
Weight: Women’s 7.7 oz.| Men’s 9.4 oz.
Offset: Women’s 10mm | Men’s 10mm