The fast acting topical gel:
- Is used for the temporary relief of arthritis, plantar fasciitis, and lower back pains
- Is the World's First Prevention For the Onset of Muscle Fever Provides a safe, effective solution to reduce swelling after minor surgical procedures (cosmetic procedures, orthopedic procedures, etc.)
- Is recommended for use with pregnancy edema (swollen feet and ankles)
- Relieves respiratory congestion
Natural ingredients such as Arnica montana (known for diminishing bruises and inflammation reduction), calendula officinalis (known as a skin rejuvenating agent), Juniper berry (for its stimulating effects), wintergreen (known in herbal medicine as a tonic, stimulant and astringent), and eucalyptus (reduces inflammation), were blended together with other ingredients to create this healing gel.
Why continue to suffer when you can get relief?Don't wait, RelieveIt today!
Which ailments will the gel help?
- Respiratory congestion
- Prevention for Muscle Fever
- Arthritis, Plantar fasciitis and lower back pains
When to use it?
- Prior to running, training and/or other forms of exercise in an effort to achieve better results by reducing recovery time.
- Before chronic pain starts
How and where to use it?
- Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, open wounds, damaged or very sensitive skin. Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica Montana or to any of this products inactive ingredients. Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad. Do not resume normal activity without the advice of a medical professional.
- Apply a thin layer of RelieveIt Gel to the affected area and gently massage until thoroughly absorbed into the skin
- Repeat as often as needed
- After applying, wash hands with soap and water
- For respiratory congestion Fill a large bowl with hot water. Add two teaspoons of the RelieveIt Gel. Lean over the bowl and drape a towel over the head to contain the steam. Gently inhale the steam to loosen the mucus and inflammation.
Contents:1 tube of RelieveIt Gel net weight 2.5oz (70g)